Primary Research Services
Qualitative and Quantitative analysis of first-hand user feedback and opinions
Primary research has always been at the forefront of generating insights that solve complex problems for business leaders. Our primary research can be a precursor to further deep dive or be a validator of pre-existing research. We combine the structured data from primary research with social media analysis, digital user studies, mobile app insights, and secondary research for actionable insights.
Integrated Primary Data Approach
Primary Research Offerings
• Consumer Insights
• CEO and Decision-Maker Studies
• Industry Trends Tracking & Analysis
• Competitor Analysis
• Marketing Message & Campaign Analysis
• Market Segmentation
• Product Testing
• Competitor Mapping
• Pricing Study
Brand Strategy & Management
Make data driven strategies to increase market favourability for your brand. Identify the best opportunities to create brand impact and act on them.
• Brand Awareness & Penetration
• Brand Building & Persona
• Customer Satisfaction Research
Increase the effectiveness of your campaigns and achieve better ROIs. Use custom metrics to measure performance of campaigns against objectives set.
• Pre Campaign Research
• Post Campaign Evaluation
• Campaign Effectiveness
Adopt data driven decision-making to achieve operational excellence and optimization. Set futuristic roadmap using actionable insights.
• Process Optimization
• Go to Market & Launch Strategy
• Product Development & Usability Testing
Our Primary Research Process
Why Infovision Social for Primary Research
Multilingual & Multicultural Research
Data Security & Confidentiality
- Single point of entry and exist for everyone accessible only by biometric system
- Role based access protocols in place
- The premises are under video surveillance 24×7
- Network and system activities are constantly monitored for intrusions or data breach
- Endpoint security in place
- Real-time blockage of malicious activity
- Disaster recovery plan implemented and tested periodically
- Data backed up regularly and stored at off site facility
- Respondent information available only on secured servers
- No paper evidence of any respondent information maintained
- NDAs signed by all employees, consultants, or agencies acting under the representation of Infovision Social
- NDAs protect confidential information and trade secrets
- DPAs signed by all the employees, consultant, or agencies acting under the representation of Infovision Social to access business related information.
- DPAs protect customer information, personal information, services information.
Get a Primary Research POC